Who it’s for: anyone seeking a natural, effective alternative for eliminating stains.
What it does: removes spots/stains from carpets and upholstery, and dissolves grime and stains in wash.
Ingredients/benefits: seasonal, botanical ingredients, including sugar beet and surfactant derived from copra (coconut oil), and water.
In the Carpet Upholstery Applicator bottle, add 16 fluid ounces (475 ml) of cold water, and add .85 fluid ounces (25 ml) of the Concentrate. Adding water first will prevent frothing.
- For carpet and upholstery: spray onto stain and gently work from outside to center with a clean, hot, damp All Purpose Cloth. Leave for up to 5 minutes, blot excess. Finish with a clean, damp, all-purpose Cloth. Stubborn stains may need a second application.
- As a pre-wash stain remover: spray onto stain and gently work from outside to center with a clean, hot, damp, all-purpose cloth. Leave for up to 5 minutes, blot excess. Finish in the washing machine according to the care label on the item.
What Sets Our Products Apart?
If you embrace a clean-living lifestyle, you’ll love that Nature Direct products are safe, pH neutral, and eco-friendly. Our solutions and concentrates are uniquely formulated to help you ditch the dirt and dangerous toxins, so you can enjoy a cleaner, healthier way of life.
- No toxic chemicals
- No artificial colors or fragrances
- No parabens
- No pollutants
- No phosphates
- No petrochemicals
- No palm oil
- No sulfates
- No chlorine or caustics
- No toxic residues
- No BPA in our bottles
- No animal testing
- No genetically modified ingredients
- 100% biodegradable
- Septic, sewerage, and greywater safe